Dressage (124)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Help! I need suggestions for upper level dressage training challenges

Hi all, I have a 12 yr old Hanoverian that I have shown successfully through the PSG. He does everything with ease,is happy in his work an…

Started by Barbara F.

10 Jan 28, 2009

vel is a double bridle mandatory???

when is a double bridle mandatory in canada i know in level 2 you can use one ???am i correct? kimpetrusev@sympatico.ca

Started by horsylover

1 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Shimmer E

Who Says Dressage "doesn't pay"?

I just read that Anky Van Grunsven was mentioned in "Sportweek" (Netherlands equivalent of Fortune 500) as the "richest Equestrian Athlete"…

Started by Linda Weldon

9 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Lallanslover

Anky to take up reining! How do you think she'll do??

Watch out western riders - there's new competition on the horizon. Olympic dressage gold medalist Anky van Grunsven says she'd like to comp…

Started by Barbara F.

5 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Lallanslover

Xenophon->the most amazing dude in history (and yes I said dude...)

Hey Everyone! A member recommended that I write a little about Xenophon. I was wondering if anyone else knew about him? http://en.wikipedi

Started by Lucy

11 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Bernd

Who is at Olympia? Tell All!

Hi, has anyone here been at Olympia? What's the latest from there?

Started by Susan

0 Dec 23, 2008

FEI Dressage Task Force: Finalised Membership and Terms of Reference

FEI Dressage Task Force: Finalised Membership and Terms of Reference The finalised membership of the FEI Dressage Task Force is as follows…

Started by Carol-Anne

1 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Bernd

Reply of FEI Dressage Committee to Resignation Request

Mariette Withages, Chair of FEI Dressage Committee, Replies November 5, 2008 Mariette WithagesH.R.H. Princess Haya Bint al Hussein Presid…

Started by Susan

6 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Barnmice Admin

This is the original letter that ended with the FEI Dressage committee being asked to resign

Schoten, 6 October 2008. FEI President HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein Your Royal Highness, The members of the Dressage Committee have be…

Started by Susan

0 Nov 4, 2008

Entire FEI Dressage Committe asked to Resign

FEI Dressage News FEI President Princess Haya Asks for Resignation FEI Dressage Committee November 3, 2008 Her Royal Highness Princess Haya…

Started by Susan

0 Nov 4, 2008

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service