Dressage (124)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Price of Dressage Horses

Hi,So now that I've started Dressage, I've been looking at horses for sale to see what the market is like and the prices of Dressage horses…

Started by Taylor

4 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Bernd

How to get your horse to lengthen their trot.

My horse has a choppy trot and fast feet, but she can have a nice floating lengthy trot, but it takes weeks of training to get it.What sort…

Started by Nat Reid

12 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by EvaZ

Is Dressage going the way of 3 Day?

There's been a lot of discussion these days about dressage in the show ring vs dressage as the average amateur experiences it.  The spectac…

Started by MagsNMe

4 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by MagsNMe

Am I too tall for a 14.2 pony?

I'm 5'3, would I be too tall for a pony that's 14.2hh?I do sometimes look taller on a horse especially with longer stirrups (dressage), but…

Started by Nat Reid

6 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Heels Down

Hi everyone, I'm new to this website. After having about six years off from riding, I started again about 5 months ago. I get frustrated wi…

Started by Teades Girl

8 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Kairen Jamieson

A Chance to hear commentary from Gary Rockwell (O judge) Right Now! UPDATE ADDED

The Collecting Gates Farm 2010 Festival of Champions is happening this weekend (Aug 7 and 8) and next at the USET Foundation Headquarters.…

Started by KatyM., Community News

0 Aug 7, 2010

Buying a new Dressage Horse

Hey Everyone,   I will be getting a new horse soon and im still not too sure what level horse i should get and what height. I got a dressag…

Started by Sissi Wagnerberger

4 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Bernd

Looking for Dressage or Dressage / Jumping facility to board my 2 horses (in Ontario, Simcoe County)

I am looking for a facility in Simcoe County to board my 2 warmblood crosses.   I would prefer to have living accommodations on the farm wo…

Started by Popcorn

0 Jul 20, 2010

How do I tame a blast-o-canter? and bucking?

The horse I am leasing, Griffin, has not been cantered by his owner.  He is a 10 year old warmblood cross (probably draft) palomino.  I sta…

Started by Mary H

28 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Kathryn

Who's your favourite dressage rider? Why?

Seeing as I've had a recent obsession with dressage and Grand Prix Kurs, I am curious as to the opinions of my fellow BarnMicers. Who is yo…

Started by Ashley

4 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by KatyM., Community News

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service