General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Facial whorls

Does anyone have any understanding of facial whorls and their meanings. Steve has 2 on his face one above the eyes and one below- see profi…

Started by Antonia Bidwell

0 Aug 25, 2020

Horse survey for my college course

Hey fellow horse lovers! My name is Stephanie. I am an undergraduate student at the University of Minnesota where I am studying animal scie…

Started by Stephanie McGrath

0 Apr 16, 2020

Any suggestions on what type of western stirrup to use with prosthesis

I have a left leg prosthesis and currently I am using the Abetta Escape Breakaway stirrups while taking lessons. The prosthetic foot does n…

Started by Coopersmom_1958

4 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by Lindsey Rains

Stuggling to find Livery? Struggling to find Horse owners?

Hi Guys,I hope you don't mind me posting on here, I am developing a business connecting great Horse & Livery owners.Struggling to find…

Started by Felix

0 Mar 4, 2020

Untitled

No Description

Started by Liliane Jackson

0 Dec 19, 2019

Anyone looking for to spend some time with two lovely retired Canadian sport horses?

Winston and Luke are retired school horses, they are currently 20 and 19 respectively. They are pretty bomb proof and could still have a ge…

Started by Jennifer Foster

1 Oct 2, 2019
Reply by Jennifer Foster

Untitled

No Description

Started by Gayle Wilbert-Paoletti

0 Jul 9, 2019

25 free ponies

hello i am trying to find some info. in 1955 post cereal ran a promotion to name a pony. the top 25 entries won a shetland pony with an off…

Started by bobbi thompson

0 Apr 9, 2018

Tendon injury prevention

Any thoughts on the forum on tendon injury prevention? I found a great article on the topic while doing some research for a future blog po…

Started by Sofia, SK Equestrian

0 Jan 4, 2018

Cantering Problem

So I am training a TWH and she will not stay in a canter...like the longest that she has held it would be 7 seconds. I push her with all my…

Started by Sydney Green

0 Jul 2, 2017

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service