General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Please help improve equine welfare - equine survey

Hello horse people, Please spare a few minutes and complete this survey about equine learning theory. It has been approved by the Universit…

Started by Acadequi

0 Dec 9, 2014

Rental for Trainer, Coach, Breeder, mature individual: A Country Home and Equestrian Facility

Started by Jay Jay Rogers

0 Dec 7, 2014

Has anyone seen this? Terrifying photo's

Sorry if it's already been posted!   http://www.thehorsetrot.com/can-you-imagine-being-the-rider-of-the-horse-being-savaged/ Heather

Started by MikesInstinct

0 Oct 31, 2014

Instagram

Looking for more horse lover followers - Please follow me on InstagramHannah220401

Started by Hannah

0 Oct 11, 2014

Sad News, Legendary Racehorse Cigar Dies at 24

Some sad news to share, racehorse Cigar has passed away today at age 24 - he was one of my favorite horses of all time (as I know he was a…

Started by The Morning Feed

0 Oct 8, 2014

Driving a miniaturte horse

I am new to driving and having trouble figuring out the harness. If anyone can tell me how it goes on it would be much appreciated. The pie…

Started by Celeste

4 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Nancy Rojo

M H Lessard

So sad to hear the news of M H Lessard passing as the result of fatal car accident late Sunday evening.

Started by Darla McKean

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Barnmice Media

Freebie

If you have a Kindle, my mystery novel, Horse Sense, is free this weekend (Sept. 19-21). Just click on the link below. http://www.amazon.ca

Started by Valerie Tate

0 Sep 19, 2014

Bartering

Does anyone barter? I am a pet portrait artist. I will paint a custom portrait of your pet from your photos for the following; waterproof w…

Started by Cindi Roberts

0 Sep 13, 2014

Jump Jockey AP McCoy has secured a spot in the Guinness Book of Records

19 time champion jump jockey AP McCoy has earned a spot in the Guinness Book of Records with his record of 4,106 wins between March, 1992…

Started by The Morning Feed

0 Sep 10, 2014

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service