General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Baycox- dosage for horses

Hi I was hoping someone has the correct dosage for giving a horse of the 250 bottle, liquid, how much and how often and so on. I was giving…

Started by Debra McDaid

1 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Barnmice Media

Internships

Hey all,  Just wanted some opinions on an equine internship. Have heard few great things about the KESMARC internships, but also a lot of…

Started by Sydney Foil

0 Sep 3, 2014

New Users introduction

Hi All, My name is Lynn Baskfield and I've traveled the road of midlife and I am a certified coach and equine guided educator and I'm excit…

Started by Lynn Baskfield

0 Aug 21, 2014

Ride for Team Ontario at the Canadian Interprovincial Equestrian Championships

Calling all riders! It’s not too late to apply to represent your province at the Canadian Interprovincial Equestrian Championships, which t…

Started by OEF

0 Jul 23, 2014

New to Barnmice!

Hi everyone! My name is Liseanne, I am the head coach and owner of Cheval-des-Monts Horsemanship here in Val-des-Monts, QC! I'm new here…

Started by Liseanne Roy

0 Jul 4, 2014

What's your poison? (What breed of horse do you favor?)

As an equestrian I've had to make a lot of choices- which discipline to do love the most? (dressage) how often do I ride? (not as much as I…

Started by Felicia Jane

8 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Felicia Jane

Ever get jealous when you are signing your child up for summer camp?

We have a camp for that!! I can't tell you how many times I hear moms and dads that register their kids for my camp say that they would li…

Started by Leanne

0 Jun 28, 2014

In search of some joint supplement advice.

Hi there, I am currently looking to see other joint supplement options for my quarter horse because she has some joint stiffness and I hat…

Started by Bethany Smith

2 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Felicia Jane

First Time Rider

Hey guys, it's Savannah I need some help. Here it is my niece she is affraid that she is going to fall off. So I need help with this. She a…

Started by savannah elizabeth rose lelm

14 May 29, 2014
Reply by Jackie Cochran

Indoor boarding available

Stalls available at mature adult only barn located in caledon just minutes north of Brampton. $550/month Attached indoor riding arena Outd…

Started by Ashley

0 May 27, 2014

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service