General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

I would like to learn more about Endurance

Hi All, I noticed that Jo from Australia rides and breeds horses for endurance. I would like to learn more about that discipline. What is i…

Started by Barbara F.

4 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Tracey Smith

Update: Charges laid after crash on the Deerfoot kills 12 horses

October 17, 2008 - 7:31 pm The driver of a tractor trailer that rolled along the Deerfoot Trail today killing a dozen horses inside, is no…

Started by Laura

0 Oct 17, 2008

Was a horse to blame for Madonna's divorce?

The world is awash with theories over why Guy Ritchie and Madonna are divorcing, but the mass circulation tabloid, The Sun, alleges a horse…

Started by Barbara F.

0 Oct 17, 2008

HICKSTEAD IS COMING TO THE ROYAL!

Gold Medal Horse Hickstead to compete at Royal Horse Show Olympic Champion Eric Lamaze wants to celebrate with his hometown fans. For Im…

Started by michelle dunn

2 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by karen S

Saddleseat...

Hello, Im a saddlebred owner/rider and I take them saddleseat. Have any of you other saddleseat riders ever noticed that not many people kn…

Started by SkyHilaryLove

8 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by RhondaL

WHAT THE ROYAL MEANS TO ME 2008

Hey everyone, Some of you will remember for last year's 85th anniversary, in the Royal Magazine, we had a spread on "What the Royal Means…

Started by michelle dunn

2 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Barnmice Admin

What is your view on this horse slaughter development?

Does anyone know how this will affect horse slaughter in the U.S., Canada, even Mexico? How will the challenge of "unwanted" horses be addr…

Started by Gary Stuart

0 Sep 24, 2008

Need help finding a slideshow

I'm new to this site and, I really like horses although I haven't ridden a horse for 15 years. I think they are beautiful animals and about…

Started by sabrina99

2 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by sabrina99

WEG Schedule Announced

The schedule for the WEG in 2010 were announced today. The line-up can be found on the website or by this link: http://www.feigames2010.org

Started by Sonia

0 Sep 22, 2008

Congratulations to Germany Canada Denmark - Grade II Medallists at Paralympics Games!

For the superstitious, Philippa Johnson (RSA) and Benedict may have just confirmed the lucky attributes of the number 8, and if it’s consid…

Started by Barbara F.

0 Sep 8, 2008

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service