General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Barnmice Is For HORSES!

I don't mean to stir anything up here, but there are a lot of pictures and videos of bands and singers etc. Barnmice is for horses and eque…

Started by Sonia

5 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

Looking for lines

I have a 16yr old purebred polish Arabian, His name is Tracker and he is chestnut with a Blaze and three white socks. When I bought him he…

Started by Hilary

1 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by CJ

Good news for Bitless Bridle fans!

So rather than just grumbling about other things, as very wisely suggested, I am happy to post some good news from the front lines of the B…

Started by Zoe Brooks

6 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Diana

2009 World Cup FINAL to be held in LAS VEGAS!

It was announced at the FEI World Cup FINAL Dressage & Show Showing Jumping at Indoor Brabant, Netherlands today...that next year - 200…

Started by Linda Weldon

7 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Canadian Starz

A Note to Members re: YouTube Videos

You may notice that when you click on some YouTube videos on Barnmice you receive the message "This Video is No Longer Available". That is…

Started by Barnmice Admin

1 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Suzanne

Summer Sizzler..

Hey guys our 4H groups hosting the Summer Sizzler this year i was just curious if anyone on here is going? If so see you there, :)

Started by Kimberly Mikoula

0 Aug 6, 2008

Has anyone heard of "horse sharing"?

I came across this on a British blog and found it very interesting. Can anyone tell me how to get it going, how it works and what is involv…

Started by Cindy Jeffery

4 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by jellybean

Fight over Stolen Stallion

Has anyone else been following this story? capone1

Started by Katherine

14 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Madi McDougall

Sole-Guard vs Shoeing

Does anyone use Sole-Guard Rather than using shoes? I will be trying it out soon and want any advice in regards to this product.

Started by Colleen

1 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Nina Stevenson

Big Brown

Has any one heard what happened to the Triple Crown hopeful Big Brown? I really thought this horse would go all the way....the media said h…

Started by Kayla

8 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Nancy Wiebe

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service