General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Horses transit (Carriage horses)

We are "Horsestransit" (horsestransit.ru). We transport horses. We have extensive experience in transport to Europe, Russia, CIS, Asia and…

Started by Rodeon

0 Feb 20, 2017

Outdoor Sheds

I am looking for outdoor sheds for my horse. I want a storage arrangement for hay both processed and feed hay. I happened to see few shed d…

Started by carol palmer

3 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Eddie

advise regarding the burial of dead horse

Today my beloved horse Jim died due to some health issues.I planned to bury it in my farm but it’s not possible due to resistance from the…

Started by michaelflynn

2 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Eddie

Can I add organic waste along with horse poo

Over the years I have been using horse manure for my garden. Horse poo being a good source of nutrients, helps me with inexpensive and suit…

Started by carol palmer

1 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Eddie

horse sale

hello i am a trainer and breeder .have been running the business in the uk .i am looking to get into the american market but do not know th…

Started by wilson

0 Jan 4, 2017

How to easily teach your horse to lope slow on a loose rein.

How to easily teach your horse to lope slow on a loose rein.

Started by The Clearing Farm

0 Nov 4, 2016

Controlling Flies in Equine Stables

When springtime arrives the earth is warmed up and it bounds back to life. Most of that life is very welcome, but some of it we would rathe…

Started by Frank Marchetti

1 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by carol palmer

A BROKEN LEG; A BAD REHAB; COMPLICATIONS; and it's bye to my horse, my friend.

This post is about lift and support harnesses for long-term horse rehabs. Sadly, if your horse breaks a leg it is highly likely to be eutha…

Started by Donald Jennings Dyson

0 Jul 6, 2016

Does anyone know about Wii Ride Stables on Oille Rd?

Was wondering if anyone has had any dealings or kept their horse at Wii Ride Stables on Oille Rd. I am not familiar with Monika and was won…

Started by Kya Peters

0 Apr 15, 2016

Please take the time to answer survey on Equine Sponsors

Please take a few minutes to fill this short survey about FEI sponsors. This research is being used for my Msc Sport Management dissertatio…

Started by Janet Burton

0 Mar 19, 2016

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service