General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Royal Winds Farm positions avalible

Royal Winds Farm is looking for a full time instructor/assistant trainer. Duties include teaching lessons and summer camps, some riding, so…

Started by Bille Rae Graham

0 Apr 29, 2008

Toronto CADORA presents Christilot Boylen : "Starting Somewhere: Preparing for lower level dressage tests"

Hi everyone! Ever wondered how riders at the top of their game got to where they are today? Well, they had to start somewhere, and you can…

Started by Dorothy McDonall

9 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Dorothy McDonall

Marcus Ehning 2008 World Cup Finals Winner!

Marcus EHNING(Germany) riding the 15yr old Oldenburg Stallion Sandro Boy, beat fellow teamate Meredith MICHAELS-BEERBAUM aboard the 13yr ol…

Started by Linda Weldon

1 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Linda Weldon

Sandra Sillcox has passed away....

SILLCOX, Sandra Kathleen (nee Powell) SANDRA KATHLEEN SILLCOX (nee POWELL) What a wonderful ride it has been! Sandra Sillcox - wife, mothe…

Started by Linda Weldon

3 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Linda Weldon

Looking for cottage to rent

Hi all! We are trying to find a cottage to rent in August (week of 9th or 16th). It would have to sleep 8 adults and 3 small kids. I know t…

Started by Trisha

3 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Gary Stuart

Darren Chiacchia awake and improving

March 27, 2008 Darren Chiacchia fund - EAF* Latest on Darren Chiacchia Supporters from around the world will breathe a sigh of relief wi…

Started by Barbara F.

0 Mar 28, 2008

Why HONG KONG Instead of BEIJING to Host the Equestrian Events You Ask?

I found this interesting article that clears up the reasoning behind why the equestrian sports are being hosted in Hong Kong and not Beijin…

Started by Linda Weldon

4 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Linda Weldon

Stall Kicking!

I have a 5 yr old mare whom i have owned for 5 months. She is a joy to ride and handle. She is sensitive, but not "marish." She is turned o…

Started by Janet B

7 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Janet B

Forgotten Horses

I have been following Habitat for Horses posts about Adoptable Horse of the Week and I am wondering where all these abandoned horses come f…

Started by Barbara F.

0 Mar 12, 2008

Wider Riders!

Has fuller fillies hit your country yet? Are you having trouble finding clothing to fit just because you're curvy?

Started by Suzanne Wild

0 Mar 11, 2008

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service