Horse Breeds and Horse Breeding (27)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Have You Always Bred the Same Breed or Have You Had Several?

Looking back over the years you have been a breeder, have you always bred the same breed and been true to it or have you explored your opti…

Started by Diana

3 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Diana

Family tree

I am trying to help out a friend of mine. She has a horse called Czarina.- grey - 16.1 11 years old. her passport shows the sire as Poi Poi…

Started by Terri Russo

3 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Terri Russo

What do you think of this horse??? Warmblood X Welsh Cob X Paint???

I just tried this horse out last monday. I have owned horses before but all 15hh and up. This girl is 14.1, but she is a Warmblood/welsh/pa…

Started by Rachel G

0 Nov 17, 2009

What is your view on Appendix's? Good or bad?

Real experiences only please. I was wondering if anybody has owned, trained or bred appendix horses? Temperament, conformation, ability to…

Started by Rachel G

13 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Over Fences

Who has more influence on a horse's temperament, dam or sire?

I was wondering who has more influence on a horse's temperament, dam or sire, and what kind of variables come into play? Thanks!

Started by Barbara F.

3 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Melissa L

Puledri orfani: come affrontare il problema. Orphan foals: how to manage the problem

Un benvenuto su barnmice a Carlotta. Carlotta è una veterinaria che ha lanciato una bellissima iniziativa non profit: un sito, www.puledrie

Started by Iltuocavallo

0 Apr 11, 2008

Foals' Tails

Why is it that foals seem to be constantly moving their tails? I assume nature provided a reason for this. Is it stimulating something? A w…

Started by Barbara F.

0 Apr 6, 2008

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service