Horse Care and Stable Management (176)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

tail rubbing

Does anyone have any suggestions for tail rubbing. My horse does this as soon as the bugs come out. I've got him blanketed. I've tried seve…

Started by Hank

0 Jun 13, 2013

Natural Therapy for Skin Allergies

Hi folks, My 13 y/o gelding has suffered from skin allergies over the past 5 years. We have no idea what causes them (the vet believes he…

Started by Mandy

3 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Mandy

Horse Nutrition

I know this topic could be discussed forever, but I'd like the opinion of any folks out there who care to respond on the topic of feeding g…

Started by Cathy Gourlay

6 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jan Jollymour

Horse Stalls

Hi, I'm building a new horse stall and new to horses , I was just wondering about my picture of my horse stall that Iam building now...any…

Started by Cindy Kennedy

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Cindy Kennedy

Trimming!

Do we need to trim our horses in the winter?  I would like to know, what you find works best for your horses.

Started by Inka Spatafora

5 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Margaret Porkolab

Slow Feed Hay Bags - Great for your Horse! Would you like your horses hay to last 3-4 hours?

I started using the small mesh slow feed bags over a year ago, and just loved the fantastic benefits of using them.  I found them hard to…

Started by Teresa Thomas

1 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Margaret Porkolab

What happens or what should you do when you feed your horses too much feed?

hi all, tonight I found out that i fed my horses too much of their feed. It was their first time eating the new feed, so I am very worried…

Started by Krystal.b

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by Marlene Thoms

Farriers

I'm looking for a new farrier for my horses.  I'm located in Jamestown TN.  How does one go about finding a good farrier?  Word of mouth? …

Started by Donna Martin

1 May 24, 2011
Reply by Shirley

Lameness?

Recently a friend of mine has been having some lameness issues with her Saddlebred mare. Without having X-Rays from a veterinarian, we can'…

Started by Ashley

5 May 17, 2011
Reply by Kim Bradbury Semmel

NEW HORSE, A NEW CHALLENGE: STOP CRIBBING!

Hola riders and great advisers, I was open for an adoption this Fall and a great person, animal lover & generous rider  gave me a hors…

Started by sorsiair

9 May 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service