Horse Care and Stable Management (176)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Mosquitoes & Horse troughs

We live in Florida and the mosquitoes are very bad this year. Does anyone know if you can put something in the horses' water buckets and ho…

Started by Carol & Ken Blevins

5 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Karen Godson

Barn Owners/Managers: What are your qualifications?

For those of you out there lucky enough to own your own facility, and/or manage it, what makes you qualified to do so? Have you received an…

Started by Ashley

3 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Holly

Coughing trouble

My 6 year old gelding, in otherwise good health, has started coughing during exercise. He has often done this right at the beginning of tro…

Started by Jen B

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Jen B

Arthritis in horses

Hello everyone !  I am hoping to get some advice from more experienced horse people. My horse sadly suffers from arthritis, but he (Beau) h…

Started by Rosanna Leitner

11 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by justice

Found a great new fly spray!

Good news!!! There is a locally made, all natural bugspray that works really well. I bought it at the Orangeville Farmers Market and you ca…

Started by Audrey O'Handley

2 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Audrey O'Handley

What is happening??????????

Hi everyone   On Wednesday I found my horse stuck on a fence. Her 2 back legs were over the fence and onto the neighbours land she was stuc…

Started by Krystal.b

11 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

Cut problem HELP

Help please   we have just found out that one of our horses has got a cut on the pastern just above the hoof. We have cleaned it with some…

Started by Krystal.b

8 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Ginah

Conjuctivits?

we have three horses. a few weeks ago one horse started with water- gammy eyes then the ext and now our little pony. we have looked it up o…

Started by Amy Allan

1 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Krystal.b

Have you used magnesium and calcium supplements to calm?

Has anyone used magnesium and calcium to calm their horse? We started giving Griffin a magnesium and calcium supplement and he has calmed d…

Started by Mary H

6 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Shaiarabs

Gastric Stomach Ulcer Syndrome

Hi everyone, I have finally started some intensive basic dressage training with my 6 yo wb gelding. Prior to this work, Lorenzo has had a…

Started by Loz

2 May 6, 2010
Reply by Barbara F.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service