Horse Training (30)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Trailer Troubles

My horse will not walk onto a trailer. earlier this year we had a very traumatic experience where there was a group of us attempting to get…

Started by Rachel Kent

5 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Lauren Doyle

portable round pen search

Hello - I am looking for an easy to assemble portable round pen. I need it for equine facilitated learning sessions so it doesn't need to b…

Started by Mary Barrett

0 Jan 10, 2014

horse acting out on lunge line HELP!

When i'm trying to lunge my 4 year old buckskin pony he always keeps his head close to me and will not move out onto the larger circle like…

Started by Rachel Kent

8 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Desiree Johnson

Bits and retraining a hard-mouthed horse

I hope I'm not the only one who is totally confused on which bit to use for my horses!  My basic question here is this:  I have a large APH…

Started by Kasey Redlich

18 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Kasey Redlich

young colt

When I bought BB back she had a yearling stud colt still at her side so he came with her. He has never been handled until he was loaded ont…

Started by Felice Walls

4 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Scott

How to choose the correct bit?

I have a 13 yr old Paint gelding.  He was apparently trained both western and english but really he was more confused than anything.  I'm g…

Started by Jen Nicolae

3 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Zoe Bremer

Dangerous horses: what to do?

What steps would you take with a horse who has no respect for people and often acts out dangerously? Have you ever been in a situation wher…

Started by Ashley

27 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Lauren Kerber

Static electricity and exercise rugs!

has anyone had the problem of static electricity on your exercise rug while you ride?  it took us a while to figure out what all the "fuss"…

Started by renee

1 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Marlene Thoms

Frustrated!

I have an ex racer that I've now owned for approx 7 months he's a challenge to say the least however we are making progress and getting the…

Started by Carly Hirst

1 May 19, 2012
Reply by Jackie Cochran

How do you work with a horse that tries to leave the training ring?

Share your knowledge and help solve this problem! Presented by Boehringer Ingelheim.

Started by Barnmice Admin

42 May 9, 2010
Reply by Shirley

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service