Horse Training (30)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Help, every 4th ride my horse dumps me, one way or another

Well my 7 year old gelding was left untouched for 3 years due to some family medical issues. I just moved him up to east peoria in June. I…

Started by Meghan Rainey

2 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Aoede Pando

New updated 2015 Parelli Clinic schedule!

My latest schedule of clinics and workshops in SW Ontario.  Reserve your rider spot now as places are limited. Also available throughout Ea…

Started by Geneviève Benoit

0 Jul 9, 2015

Any Nova Scotia Riders in this group?

Come join Anne Gage and a great group of horse women at the Confident Horsemanship Clinic May 29-31 at Hobby Horse Farm, Coldbrook  If you'…

Started by Anne Gage

0 May 4, 2015

New Problem: Taking the bit?

Well, we got the seperation anxiety down. She walks so well with me! Now I feel I've completely destroyed trust with Chloe... Ive been doin…

Started by Kaitlynn

12 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Hank

Training A Therapeutic Riding Pony

I work at a Therapeutic Riding School, and the owner recently bought a New Forest pony to be the newest addition to the school string. I'm…

Started by Emma

2 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Charles H. Mintzlaff

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN QUEBEC, A WEEKEND WITH PAT PARELLI MAY 30-31st 2015

An event not to be missed! For the first time in Quebec, come and experience two days with the master himself! Exceptionally, Pat Parelli…

Started by Geneviève Benoit

0 Jan 13, 2015

Flatwork Exercises

Hi,   I was wondering if anyone had any interesting flatwork exercises for a daily routine. I currently have a five year old gelding who is…

Started by Lexi

2 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Glielmi

Getting a few older horses back in work...

Hi There, I have three horses, two of which are of the older variety (18 and 22 years old). I have been busy starting a new career, so all…

Started by Cat Szuchnicki

3 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Tara

Transitioning from Bosal to Bit - Teaching Resource Recommendations?

Hello All, I'm new to BarnMice. Looks like an interesting community. I will be receiving my new horse at the end of the month. He's a 3yr.…

Started by Linda Agee

5 May 15, 2014
Reply by Barnmice Media

getting round, and bending

hi, im deziray, so im training a new mare, she has been broke for a year, and in the lessons with my dressage coach we are finding that she…

Started by Deziray

3 May 14, 2014
Reply by Lauren Doyle

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service