Hunter/Jumper (49)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Jumpers wanted to represent Ontario at the CIEC

Have you considered representing Ontario at the Canadian Interprovincial Equestrian Championships? Time is running out to apply! Athlete de…

Started by OEF

0 Jul 17, 2013

Teaching my horse to jump.

I'm teaching my horse to jump.  I was thinking of putting her on a lunge line and having two objects on both sides of me and loping/canteri…

Started by savannah elizabeth rose lelm

4 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by savannah elizabeth rose lelm

More Trouble for Eric Lamaze

Toronto Star Olympic equestrian champion Eric Lamaze may be better behind the reins than behind the wheel. The Canadian winner of gold an…

Started by Susan

5 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by sylvia dixon

Photos from Show Jumping week at WEG

These are some of the photos that I took during Show jumping week at WEG: http://sakurahillfarm.com/news.phpEnjoy!

Started by Monica Sakurai

0 Oct 13, 2010

Thoroughbreds and back problems

I just got diagnosed with degenerative back disease, I've got a green off the track thoroughbred, and I'm 17 years old. I love my horse. He…

Started by Taylor Jones

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Taylor Jones

Olympic Medalist Hosts Step By Step Foundations All In For Charity 2011 at PBIEC March 13

OLYMPIC SHOW JUMPING MEDALIST MARGIE ENGLE & STEP BY STEP FOUNDATION'S LILIANE STRANSKY HOST 2nd ANNUAL “ALL IN FOR CHARITY 2011” P…

Started by Sydney Masters

0 Oct 9, 2010

hunter hack-flying changes

i was just wondering, do you have to do flying changes in the hunter hcak class??

Started by Amy Allan

5 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by MagsNMe

Can You Critique This Picture?

I was wondering if I could get any advice on my jumping position from the looks of this picture.   Any advice would be awesome, Just be nic…

Started by Jocelyn

31 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Jocelyn

Can you help me with my long hair for showing?

I have long, long, long, long, long hair.   It's so very long, I've been growing it my entire life and now I'm preparing to show hunt seat…

Started by amy

2 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Donna Douglas

Jumping Problem

I have a 9 year old OTTB mare who used to be a lesson horse. I got her from the stable because she is a one person horse. when the other ki…

Started by Stephanie Blanchard

18 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Susan Deakin

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service