Hunter/Jumper (49)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

over fences stake& under saddle over

me and my horse r going to a fair and there is the 2 hunter division and the classes r over fencess Over Fences Stake Under Saddle Over i…

Started by Kat

4 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Kat

Anyone Have Advice for Jumping a Dressage Horse?

Hi everyone, I have a PSG dressage horse and am interested in incorporating jumping into both our lives on a semi-regular basis. Every now…

Started by Barbara F.

10 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Amy Allan

What do you look for in a good Hunter / Jumper Horse?

Conformation, attitude, ability jumping hight ect... What do YOU look for in a good h/j horse?

Started by Rachel G

10 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Amberr Brook

Horse Murderers Everywhere

There is absolutely no way that any of us who love horses could possible imagine why psychopaths go out of their way to kill horses. Imagi…

Started by Linda Mascola

13 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Linda Mascola

Spruce Meadow's Masters?

Hey, I'm taking a trip to the Spruce Meadows Master's tournament this year.. has anyone been before? I was thinking of just getting the rus…

Started by Michelle Synnot

0 Aug 8, 2009

Show jumpers on way to show save pony from trailer fire

This was originally reported on H&H a few days ago. Two show jumpers were hailed heroes after saving a pony from a burning horsebox on…

Started by Katherine

1 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Blue Star Bronze Series - Date change for July show !!!!

Hi everyone ... I'm asking for your assistance here please. With the change of date for the Trillium @ Chance show (CE Zone) to July 17/18…

Started by Nancy Little

0 Jun 16, 2009

We took Reserve Champion at our last show!

So the biggest show of the year for our city was this last weekend (it's this weekend too but I could only afford one weekend). My mare and…

Started by IrishRider

2 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by IrishRider

Teaching a proper jumping position

I'm looking for a few suggestions on how to teach students not to stand in the stirrups while jumping. I have tried every approch I know bu…

Started by Lena Groenenberg

13 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by lauren anderson

Okanagan Breeders Group Showcase & Sale April 11 & 12, 2009 On-Line Video!

The Showcase is an innovative and unique format to bring together buyers and sellers of quality performance horses. Our goal is to prov…

Started by Cathie Cross

0 Feb 21, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service