Hunter/Jumper (49)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

This Auction is Going to ROCK >>>

Winter Sport Horse Auction in Calgary, AB at Woodline Equestrian on March 7-8, 2009. There are already tons of quality Hunter/Jumper Sport…

Started by Karen Minchuk

0 Feb 4, 2009

Jumper course design

I was just wondering how you would go about becoming a certified jumper course designer in Ontario, Canada. Not internationally, just to st…

Started by Erin

1 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Barnmice Admin

rushing jumps

I have a six year old mare who is rushing her jumps. I have tried many things such as trotting to the jump and halting afterwards and so on…

Started by Katie

9 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Natasha Sukorokoff

Hunter Jumper Sporthorse Auction

Trainer or Buyer's Agent Cash incentive of 5% of sale price... Sign up now, and sell your horse and tack at the Woodline Equestrian Hunter…

Started by Karen Minchuk

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Karen Minchuk

Retrainning! Oh JOY!

well...does anyone have any tips? I have two regitserd thoroughbreds and I am retrainning them to be hunt seat horses. One is very laidback…

Started by Sierra<3'sDusty

6 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Ashley Robertson

FEI Statement regarding the alleged participation of Rodrigo Pessoa at the upcoming Global Champions Tour Final 15/10/2008

In response to the alleged participation of Rodrigo Pessoa at the upcoming Global Champions Tour Final in Sao Paolo (BRA) to be held from 1…

Started by Katherine

1 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Barbara F.

Update: Dope test confirmed positive in Pessoa's horse September 6, 2008

The B sample of Rufus, ridden by Rodrigo Pessoa at the Olympic Games, has yielded a positive test result for the banned substance nonivamid…

Started by Gary Stuart

2 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Barbara F.

Canada's Olympic Jumping Silver Medal

It was so exciting to see the Canadian Olympic show jumpers come through for the Silver!!! Talk about adversity. Ian lost his wife this ye…

Started by Gary Stuart

4 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Chris Parkinson

Rodrigo Pessoa's horse Rufus tests positive for Olympic doping

Just announced by the FEI Update Doping / Medication Cases at the 2008 Olympic Games 01/09/2008 View online The FEI has received notifica…

Started by Gary Stuart

0 Sep 1, 2008

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service