Ferrous's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jackie, I agree completely. My concern is with the fact that many people see…"

Ferrous replied Sep 7, 2009 to Am I Just Too Old Fashioned?

165 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I fully agree with the value of experience gained by actually working with your hors…"

Ferrous replied Sep 6, 2009 to Am I Just Too Old Fashioned?

165 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"The discussion here reveals the main thing that does concern me regarding play... th…"

Ferrous replied Sep 6, 2009 to Am I Just Too Old Fashioned?

165 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I don't poke my horse with a stick (he would find that quite rude, I'm sure), but I…"

Ferrous replied Sep 5, 2009 to Am I Just Too Old Fashioned?

165 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Thanks Jackie! I am hoping that he will grow up to be a well mannered and happy hors…"

165 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"We-e-ell... I do "play" with my horse... but I always establish firm boundaries. As…"

165 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"The word pagan is from the Latin word paganus: adj. "rural; rustic; of the country."…"

Ferrous replied Sep 2, 2009 to Join new group, Pagan Horse Gals and Men! Go and join the group, this is just a discussion.

49 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

"That's right! I forgot about Santería being in Cuba. There are many Christians who i…"

Ferrous replied Sep 2, 2009 to Join new group, Pagan Horse Gals and Men! Go and join the group, this is just a discussion.

49 Sep 5, 2009

"Wales and Germany actually had very strong Pagan traditions prior to conversion. Tho…"

Ferrous replied Sep 1, 2009 to Join new group, Pagan Horse Gals and Men! Go and join the group, this is just a discussion.

49 Sep 5, 2009

"Kinni P, I'm sorry to hear that your horse is fighting an abscess. I don't know if t…"

Ferrous replied Aug 30, 2009 to barefooters-- how do you show?

36 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Over Fences

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service