Dorothy McDonall's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"In a perfect world, there would not be abusive and neglectful owners, irresponsible…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Nov 24, 2008 to OEF supports horse slaughter. Do you?

59 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Catherin McMillan

"For natural horsemanship, Chris Irwin, definitely. I've already done quite a bit of…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Jun 18, 2008 to Clinic - who would you like to trained with for one day?

15 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Poupart

"Hi Carol! Thanks for your comments and it's too bad you missed it, but it sounds lik…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Apr 19, 2008 to Toronto CADORA presents Christilot Boylen : "Starting Somewhere: Preparing for lower level dressage tests"

9 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Dorothy McDonall

"Hi Janet! Thanks for your comments -- I appreciate your feedback and am glad you enj…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Apr 19, 2008 to Toronto CADORA presents Christilot Boylen : "Starting Somewhere: Preparing for lower level dressage tests"

9 Apr 19, 2008

"Thanks, Sonia. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was great to see you there. Be well, Doro…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Apr 13, 2008 to Toronto CADORA presents Christilot Boylen : "Starting Somewhere: Preparing for lower level dressage tests"

9 Apr 19, 2008

"Hi Sonia! It's better if you RSVP as space is limited. See you there! Dorothy :-)"

Dorothy McDonall replied Apr 7, 2008 to Toronto CADORA presents Christilot Boylen : "Starting Somewhere: Preparing for lower level dressage tests"

9 Apr 19, 2008

"Kathy ... that's too funny!!! Thanks for including it in the discussions. My horse s…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Mar 8, 2008 to Singing horses!

1 Mar 8, 2008

"I used to live in England ... does that count? ;-)"

Dorothy McDonall replied Mar 4, 2008 to do you live in England

19 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Laura

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service