Over Fences's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Shirley, Cheer up! I thought we cleared this up the other day . Sometimes my writ…"

Over Fences replied Sep 13, 2009 to Am I Just Too Old Fashioned?

165 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Kinni, you could'nt be on a better track. You're on here learning and taking advice…"

Over Fences replied Sep 9, 2009 to barefooters-- how do you show?

36 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Over Fences

"Thank you for such an intelligent post, It is always important ot consider the horse…"

Over Fences replied Sep 8, 2009 to barefooters-- how do you show?

36 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Over Fences

"I've been to Parelli, and many other "natural horsemanship" clinics, I dont have any…"

Over Fences replied Sep 7, 2009 to Am I Just Too Old Fashioned?

165 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Well this is certainly a popular and entertaining group. I never gave the christian…"

Over Fences replied Sep 2, 2009 to Join new group, Pagan Horse Gals and Men! Go and join the group, this is just a discussion.

49 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

"I bit right?"

Over Fences replied Sep 2, 2009 to Join new group, Pagan Horse Gals and Men! Go and join the group, this is just a discussion.

49 Sep 5, 2009

"I guess I'll just join the group since everytime I post it shws up on the side anywa…"

Over Fences replied Sep 1, 2009 to Join new group, Pagan Horse Gals and Men! Go and join the group, this is just a discussion.

49 Sep 5, 2009

"I was Like, What are they talking about? Horse goddess what?"

Over Fences replied Sep 1, 2009 to Join new group, Pagan Horse Gals and Men! Go and join the group, this is just a discussion.

49 Sep 5, 2009

"Yeah the one where they killed someones mare is so totally calculated. Bu I find it…"

Over Fences replied Sep 1, 2009 to Horse Killings in the Carolinas

11 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Caroline Foster

"Why would someone hit a wild horse with a vehicle? Are these maybe ranchers or lando…"

Over Fences replied Sep 1, 2009 to Horse Killings in the Carolinas

11 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Caroline Foster

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service