A_Sassy_Temptation's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"I was you like 5 years ago! I just had a backyard horse, and she had problems so I d…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jul 5, 2010 to kay..out with it, whats your thoughts?

7 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

"Jackie, would you figure that riding has benefitted you through being diagnosed or b…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jul 5, 2010 to kay..out with it, whats your thoughts?

7 Jul 5, 2010

"I left you a huge comment on your profile page! It kind of answers the question you…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jul 3, 2010 to Free horse! Then a no? What do I do!? Please help!!

7 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Jackie Cochran

"so sorry to hear your lose, obviously it was not meant to be. I find free horses nev…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jul 2, 2010 to Free horse! Then a no? What do I do!? Please help!!

7 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Jackie Cochran

"riding with spurs is a great way for a rider to keep an equitation leg while also do…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jul 2, 2010 to Favourite Clinician? Why?

17 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Shirley

"I agree with Jackie, its always best to get a vet involved. AS for the horses gettin…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jul 2, 2010 to What is happening??????????

11 Jul 7, 2010

"good good, I figured so. I missed Stacey Westfall at the mane event a few years back…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jul 2, 2010 to Favourite Clinician? Why?

17 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Shirley

"oh god, what a gentle horse in that video, and only once did he kick at the rider..…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jul 2, 2010 to Would you post a video of an abusive training session online?

16 Jul 2, 2010

"but if your "shooting" them up and keep going as you said and the horse ENJOYS it is…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jul 1, 2010 to Would you post a video of an abusive training session online?

16 Jul 2, 2010

"I hope you mean your sticking with your trainers methods because stacey westfall is…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jul 1, 2010 to Favourite Clinician? Why?

17 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Shirley

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service