Jan Jollymour's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Stephanie: Hi, Stephanie: Ditch the grain altogether - you risk a bout of coli…"

Jan Jollymour replied Apr 15, 2010 to Getting rid of a big belly

12 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Blanchard

"Hi, Trish: I have a client with MS, and she too finds riding essential. Given your…"

Jan Jollymour replied Apr 15, 2010 to NeedHelp/Advice - Have MS/Have to Ride - Board

5 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Jackie Cochran

"Hi, Emily: My first bit of advice would be to NOT ride the horse. Unless the owner…"

Jan Jollymour replied Apr 14, 2010 to Tips for Going to Look at a New Horse?

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Emily Edwards

"Hi, Barbara: I have a couple of tricks...I keep my horses under lights (I use a dai…"

Jan Jollymour replied Apr 5, 2010 to Any ideas for speeding up the shedding process?

2 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Jan Jollymour

"Hi, May: I couldn't agree more. Colour, sex, and height are the least important fac…"

Jan Jollymour replied Apr 1, 2010 to Do you dislike "odd" coloured horses?

43 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Michael Hernandez

"Hi again, Tracey: I wouldn't stop riding if there's no evidence of pain. In fact, m…"

Jan Jollymour replied Mar 26, 2010 to Help for a sway-backed mare?

5 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Jenna Merkley

"Hi, Tracey: It's possible that chiropractic work might slow the progression, but so…"

Jan Jollymour replied Mar 25, 2010 to Help for a sway-backed mare?

5 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Jenna Merkley

"Hi, Claire! Thanks for this! Heather has put me on a core strength and balancing pr…"

Jan Jollymour replied Mar 11, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi, Claire and Lise: I only had the "frontal imbalance" issue when I too was nursin…"

Jan Jollymour replied Mar 11, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi, Loz: I took at look at the photos, and really your best bet given the location…"

Jan Jollymour replied Mar 11, 2010 to Minimising scarring from large wounds - any tips?

4 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Loz

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service