All Discussions Tagged 'boots' (9)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

What's your favorite pair of cowboy boots for riding and hitting the town?

I always enjoy getting a new pair of cowboy boots to break in and saddling up. There are so many great styles and we all seem to have our o…

Started by Jim Stanley

0 Jan 19, 2016

FS: Der Dau Field Boots

Looking to sell my barely-worn semi custom Der Dau field boots. They are about a women's 5.5 in the foot, 12" calf and measure 17" from the…

Started by Moocow

0 Jun 15, 2010

For Sale: Semi-Custom Der Daus

Looking to sell my semi-custom Der Dau field boots! I've only worn them perhaps 6 times (ie JUST broken in) and they've been sitting around…

Started by Moocow

0 Apr 6, 2010

Protective HOCK boots?

Hi, I'm looking for a recommendation for hock boots. My 8 yr OTTB loves to roll and he really leans on his hocks and cuts them up badly whe…

Started by Kristen Shellenbarger

0 Sep 29, 2009

Tack for sale

I have a few Items for sale. I will list them below. Also, I am willing to trade one or possibly 2 of the item below for a set of side rein…

Started by Rachel G

0 Sep 29, 2009

Leg Protection for Dressage

Bandages? Boots? Do they really help prevent injury? Many of us use leg wraps religiously (in Dressage, at least). But are they proven to…

Started by Ottilie

16 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Ferrous

Ariat Tall Boots for sale!

Field boots, black, Heritage style, Size 7.5, very lightly used, $120 o.b.o, retail new for $200+ Inquire for pics.

Started by M Serene

0 Jun 4, 2009

Vogel boots for sale!!

2 pair Vogel boots for sale: One custom made, approximately 5-51/2 shoe size, in need of minor stiching repairs, otherwise excellent condit…

Started by M Serene

0 Jun 4, 2009

Sports Medicine Boots for sale

I have a pair of practically new lighter green SMBs, a pair of SMB black brush boots used 4x and a set of 4 green ones with a bit more use…

Started by vBunny

0 Mar 2, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service