All Discussions Tagged 'equestrian forum' (133)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Who lives in PA or NJ?

Hi Everyone - I live in MA and want to eventually move to PA or NJ to be near my sons. One lives in Brooklyn and the other on Philly. I am…

Started by Mary Barrett

2 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Mary Barrett

Reinforcement

Reinforcement: An outcome a horse receives which increases the likelihood that a response will occur again. Following a behaviour with a r…

Started by Lindsay Grice

0 Jun 5, 2011

Learned Helplessness

Equine Behaviour Term of the Week: Learned Helplessness Individuals learn to be helpless to avoid a negative experience. They believe they…

Started by Lindsay Grice

3 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Jackie Cochran

My Horses are Strippers!!

Just looked out the window and my four young horses have all "stripped" ahem AKA "now need repair" their halters for the third time this we…

Started by Edwine Hugenholtz

0 Jun 1, 2011

Help

Quillan is lame in his left hind leg.  I am concerned.  I am also am getting a farrier opinion tonight or tomorrow before having the vet co…

Started by Naomi G

8 May 28, 2011
Reply by Jackie Cochran

Farriers

I'm looking for a new farrier for my horses.  I'm located in Jamestown TN.  How does one go about finding a good farrier?  Word of mouth? …

Started by Donna Martin

1 May 24, 2011
Reply by Shirley

Camping with your horses

What makes a campground a GREAT campground when you go camping with your horses?  Is it the barn, the trails, the hospitality?  What draws…

Started by Donna Martin

0 May 23, 2011

Lameness?

Recently a friend of mine has been having some lameness issues with her Saddlebred mare. Without having X-Rays from a veterinarian, we can'…

Started by Ashley

5 May 17, 2011
Reply by Kim Bradbury Semmel

water jump construction

Any ideas about base footing for water jumps? material, depth of material, don't want to bugger it up . It is in a natural winter water cou…

Started by Geoffrey Pannell

2 May 15, 2011
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

NEW HORSE, A NEW CHALLENGE: STOP CRIBBING!

Hola riders and great advisers, I was open for an adoption this Fall and a great person, animal lover & generous rider  gave me a hors…

Started by sorsiair

9 May 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service