All Discussions Tagged 'equestrian lifestyle' (32)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Help! Ideas for crooked riders?

How does everyone stay straight and balanced in the middle of the saddle? Especially, once you start working, if the horse isn't going perf…

Started by Susan

22 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Leah Klaassen

Focus in the Right Area

I think it's really important not to get to focused on test movements. I love showing and am always looking forward to the next show but I…

Started by Catherine Chamberlain

5 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by J.Everheart

How to Fix a Roached Back

Hey guys! Hoping you can help me! I have a problem with keep my back straight (mainly over fences), and have been working a lot on the fla…

Started by Heather Frydendahl

9 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Heather Frydendahl

Program Your Position

Here is a short video clip of a program that Jane Savoie and I developed over the years!! Hope you enjoy it!! Ruth http://www.youtube.com/

Started by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

0 Apr 18, 2009

Help!! I'm paranoid!!

I am paranoid about gates. I know I always shut the gate, but I'm never 100% sure! I make my mom drive back to my horse, just to check if t…

Started by Steph

2 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Barbara F.

Fixing a double bounce

At recent riding clinic it was brought to my attention that I do a double bounce while posting the trot. I've since been trying to fix it a…

Started by Lisa Longtin

5 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Lisa Longtin

Rider Fitness..

I'm always on the lookout for new exercises to do to keep me fit...I do pilates, weight training and bike like crazy...what does everyone e…

Started by Michelle Synnot

3 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Dorothy McDonall

Question about Posting/ Rising Trot

I have read that posting without stirrups is a good way to improve posting. But I've also read that I am not supposed to grip too tightly w…

Started by J.Everheart

11 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by amy

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? 1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives a…

Started by Laura

8 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Shimmer E

Cross-training ideas?

What do people do for cardio and strength cross-training that is effective, specifically for riding. Also, it would have to be something t…

Started by Richard F

1 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Dorothy McDonall

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service