All Discussions Tagged 'eventing' (38)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Could you help me on his conformation?

Hi everyone :) Was wondering if you could possibly critique my horse's conformation? I am trying to see his bad points and good points, bu…

Started by onlyme

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Zoi Smutz-Gee

Elegant Draft Cross Eventing/Dressage Mare

EBONY is an Elegant Draft Cross 8 Yr old Black/Bay 16.1hh Mare. CSHA approved for Breeding. 4 Years of Professional Dressage and Event Trai…

Started by maureen hall

0 Sep 6, 2009

Laine's recovery

Maybe some will be upset that I bring this up again, but I have been trying to find out how Laine is recovering from her horrific accident.…

Started by Linda

3 May 14, 2009
Reply by Linda

FS: You Next Superstar!!

Do you want everyone to have their eyes on you and your incredible horse when you enter the ring?? Well this is the boy to do that for you!…

Started by Cassy Wunsch

0 May 7, 2009

New season.....

I'm looking forward to the new season, I'm riding two great young horses, think it's tons of fun piloting greenies around their first cours…

Started by robin a

1 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Amanda

The History of Manure

Manure: In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to be transported by ship and it was also before commercial fertilizer's invention,…

Started by Linda Weldon

5 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Heidi Jay

Glossary of Horse Terms

Hock: Financial condition of all horse owners. Stall: What your rig does at rush hour in an unfamiliar city on the way to a big horse show…

Started by Linda Weldon

14 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Lexi

What does this mean for eventing?

I have read the research results below, but am not clear on how it will impact on eventing. It does not discuss frangible pins at all, whic…

Started by Susan

6 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Barbara F.

Zara Phillips injured, her horse,Tsunami II, killed

Tragedy has struck at Pau Horse Trials for Zara Phillips. The current World Champion has lost one of her advanced rides, Tsunami II, after…

Started by Barbara F.

8 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

2009 World Cup FINAL to be held in LAS VEGAS!

It was announced at the FEI World Cup FINAL Dressage & Show Showing Jumping at Indoor Brabant, Netherlands today...that next year - 200…

Started by Linda Weldon

7 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Canadian Starz

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service