All Discussions Tagged 'horse health' (115)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

winter horse injury and happy ending

A few days ago my wife and I returned home from a one day family trip. Shortly after getting home we called the stable where our horses are…

Started by Lawrence (Chuck) Cannon

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

Azmira Yucca intensive herbal anti-inflammatory product

Curious if anyone has any experience with this azmira product? What your results were? Good and bad experiences. It is supposed to be as ef…

Started by Lawrence (Chuck) Cannon

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

Are you as healthy as your horse?

It seems that many equestrians give our horses the very best care but don't take great care of ourselves.  On a scale of 1-10, what type of…

Started by Patti Bartsch, Ph.D.

0 Nov 23, 2010

Opinions on hot branding?

What do you think about hot branding?I read that "Three German warmblood horse breeding organisations have joined forces to fight a propose…

Started by Barbara F.

3 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Marlene Thoms

Thoroughbreds and back problems

I just got diagnosed with degenerative back disease, I've got a green off the track thoroughbred, and I'm 17 years old. I love my horse. He…

Started by Taylor Jones

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Taylor Jones

SEASONAL ALOPECIA

hello,   about a week ago I noticed that my horses coat was very thin on his shouders and on his bum near his tail. We spoke to th vet ad o…

Started by Amy Allan

0 Oct 5, 2010

horse hooves chipping?

I have a 4 year-old TB mare who just got her hooves done a week ago. She is an ex-race horse, so she had flat, flat feet to start with and…

Started by Melana Dacyssaf

2 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Amy Allan

Equine Therapy

Equine Bodyworks offers mobile rehabilitation services with several different therapies to help keep your horse at its top performance lev…

Started by Equine BodyWorks

0 Sep 28, 2010

Glue-on shoes?

Has anyone had good luck with glue on horse shoes?  Specifically, Thoro'bred sticky shoes. I keep several horses barefoot but put front sho…

Started by CanterHaven

3 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Jan Jollymour

I need good flyspray, any ideas???

My poor mare is being eaten alive!  I dont know if its because shes dark and you can see her welts more because I dont see welts on the oth…

Started by Elizabeth Robinson

3 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by helen whittle

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service