All Discussions Tagged 'horse injuries' (12)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Tendon Injury

My mare strained her right fore tendon about 4 months ago.  I'm going to give her a couple more months off, but she is looking much better…

Started by Caitlin Hughes

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by justice

Minimising scarring from large wounds - any tips?

Well, Lorenzo successfully managed to meet the vet despite only being at his new agistment centre for less than a week!   So now my poor la…

Started by Loz

4 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Loz

Need Input on horses Feet that was hit by lightning!

I first put this on the blog, but figure it fits better in the discussion forum. I was hoping to get some input from folks on this site....…

Started by Gabriele Mayrhofer

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Gabriele Mayrhofer

Ideas on Suspensory damage...

I'd like some ideas onmy gelding's diagnosis to his suspensories (treatments that help healing, whether or not he'll be back to normal). He…

Started by Jackie Ericksen

14 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Jackie Ericksen

Pulled tendon injury advice in question.

A horse at the stable I work at was Xrayed diagnosed with a pulled tendon and fluid in the coffin joint of the same leg. The vet said that…

Started by Melinda Clark

8 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Melinda Clark

How Can I break boredom for my "Stall Resting" horse?

My 6 year old 3/4 TB x 1/4 Percheron Gelding has been put on stall rest for a few months and I'd like to know of some of your ideas of what…

Started by Jackie Ericksen

10 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Jackie Ericksen

Back Soreness, Suddenly!

Ok, I'm well aware that many issues can cause a horse to get back sore, including saddle fit, traveling inverted, rider not sitting trot co…

Started by Frances Brown

2 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Kathy Goucher

Hematoma and swelling.....

Hello all.....my little mare got kicked while out in pasture 2 weeks ago. The swelling is located in her rear pastern. As the lesions on th…

Started by Nora Robinson

2 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

horse care

hello... i have a harness horse, he has jumped the fence and lame his back leg. This happened a week ago, there is no sign of swelling in h…

Started by steven Alexandridis

1 May 27, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

hind leg lamenes

I have a three yr old warmblood cross who is off on her right hind. I don't know what she did, there is no signs of injury. At the walk she…

Started by Angelica Pasluko

16 May 20, 2009
Reply by Amy Allan

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service