All Discussions Tagged 'horse training' (39)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Horse Board, Lessons and/or Training in Exchange for Barn Help - Dallas, TX

Looking for barn help. Flexible hours. Would like to trade Board, Lessons and/or Training. Conveniently located 15 minutes South of Downtow…

Started by Cheryl A. Harless

0 Aug 15, 2010

Hope for a horse that rears?

Is there any hope of training a horse not to rear, or once they've discovered that evasion will they always do it? I think it is one of th…

Started by Susan

36 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Charmaine Bergman

Professional Horse Training by Gary Marsolais

Gary has one opening left for training in May.  Call or email with your inquiries.  gktrainingcentre@hotmail.com or (519) 794-4715

Started by Kerri Morden-Marsolais

0 Mar 9, 2010

Lesson, Training, Clinics & Sales available with Level 3 Coach and former Olympian

Lessons, Training, Clinics and Sales with Level 3 Coach and Olympian Anita Nemtin-Gilmour. Services available at my farm or yours. Sales ho…

Started by Anita Nemtin-Gilmour

0 Feb 7, 2010

Difficult Foal.

Hello! :) I'm hoping to gain some insight and advice from several people on how to handle this situation. We just had 2 babies weaned fro…

Started by Tiffany

4 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

Boarding and Training in Kansas

Trinity Horse Boarding and Training is a full care facility. 11x11 box stalls, indoor arena, outdoor arena, areas to just get out and ride.…

Started by ridergal49

0 Nov 1, 2009

Professional Training by Gary Marsolais

We have a few openings over the winter for training. Whether you are looking to have a young horse started or an older horse finished, Gary…

Started by Kerri Morden-Marsolais

4 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Gary Marsolais

Standing still for mounting, help please, I am not getting any younger!

I would like some suggestions for getting my mare to stand still for mounting. She has a tendency to walk off when I am mounting. Or I shou…

Started by Marti Langley

38 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth Hanley

Professional Horse Training

We currently have openings for November and December for training...we train all breeds and disciplines from starting the young horse to fi…

Started by Gary Marsolais

0 Sep 3, 2009

More of Your Trainer?

So I'm curious...what do you think is more important about a trainer? Affordability? Win Record? What's more important to you?

Started by Heidi Jay

28 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service