All Discussions Tagged 'humor' (19)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

"The Sheath Cleaning" Song!

I found this and think it's hysterical! The Sheath Cleaning Song Author Unknown (Sing it to the tune of "Hello Mother, Hello Father" from…

Started by Linda Weldon

20 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Deborah Robillard

Try This

If you lift your right leg and make clockwise circles, then write the number six in the air with your right hand, your foot will change…

Started by Laura

1 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Donna Douglas

Everyone needs a good laugh

Found this on Equine Ink---great source of all kinds of horse-stuff. It's the announcer's call on a race, and it's the funniest thing I've…

Started by Susan Schreyer

2 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Jackie Cochran

Horsey Funnies

What is the funniest thing ur horse has done?My horse tried 2 get grass from the paddock, which is basically only sand, and instead of 'dig…

Started by Nicola Barnes

7 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by justice

Some Very Strange Horse Laws - Hilarious!

There are some very strange laws relating to horses!     *In South Carolina, no horses are allowed into Fountain Inn unless they are wearin…

Started by Katherine

6 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Marlene Thoms

"Horse Humor with a Female Twist!

Just emailed to me by a friend...   Four friends spend weeks planning their horse show/vacation. Two days before the group is supposed to l…

Started by Barbara F.

3 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Now Look YOU......the 24/7 field horse rant (for fun)

Just because there is a large puddle of murky water with sewage mud...does not mean you need to roll in it until you are a slopping mess...…

Started by Kairen Jamieson

1 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by justice

Horse Cartoon: Week 10 Happy Horse by Ian Culley ~ presented by Agribrands Purina Canada

Started by Equine Nutrition @ Purina

0 Apr 12, 2010

Horse Cartoon: Week 9 Happy Horse by Ian Culley ~ presented by Agribrands Purina Canada

0 Apr 7, 2010

Horse Cartoon: Week 8 Happy Horse by Ian Culley ~ presented by Agribrands Purina Canada

0 Mar 29, 2010

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service