All Discussions Tagged 'instructor' (8)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

LEARN NATURAL HORSEMANSHIP WITH A LICENSED PARELLI 3 STAR INSTRUCTOR!

Do you want to learn how to build a strong relationship with your horse based on mutual confidence, respect and understanding?  How about s…

Started by Geneviève Benoit

0 Jan 19, 2016

Your Journey ToSavvy - Guided Group Learning at Home to Advance Your Parelli journey

The first instalment of my new program J2S Your Journey to SavvyTM is a hit!  The progress, highlights and learning of the participants wh…

0 Jan 19, 2015

Your Journey to Savvy TM (J2S) - Guided Distance Coaching with a Licensed Parelli Instructor

The first instalment of my new program J2S Your Journey to SavvyTM is a hit!  The progress, highlights and learning of the participants wh…

0 Jan 19, 2015

IMPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HORSE, BUILD A SOLID FOUNDATION, HAVE FUN!

You want to start learning Parelli, or you have already started and are ready to advance? We are Parelli.  Our mission is to raise the leve…

0 Apr 2, 2014

Riding Lessons & Horse Training - London area

*Book your lesson or training spot before Christmas and ask about our Christmas discount! •Lessons I am offering private lessons on my hor…

Started by Amy McElroy

0 Dec 6, 2010

Eventing instructor looking for barn to base out of

Hi all,I am an Advanced 3 star level eventing rider/instructor, currently in Charlotte NC, who is looking for a barn in the US...preferably…

Started by Lesley Stevenson

0 May 22, 2010

What Makes a Good Riding Instructor

I started this discussion on the Riding Instructor group and then I saw this discussion forum, so I'm posting it here, too. Here's the ques…

Started by Barbara Ellin Fox

27 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Barbara Ellin Fox

Jobs Available

Many great jobs available at various locations across Canada Barn Help Trainers Riding Instructors Ranch Hand Live in Barn Manager Office A…

Started by Sarah at HorseJobs.ca

0 Nov 13, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service