All Discussions Tagged 'jumper' (20)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Experienced A Circuit Hunter/Jumper for Sale

17h 10 year old warmblood gelding Dependable and honest over fences with exceptional style Impeccable flatwork with three lovely gaits Put…

Started by Debbie V

0 May 22, 2010

the helmet

I own 4 hemets- various weight and colors and i have them so I cannot have any excuses nor can those who wish to ride my fluffies and rid…

Started by SUSIE-SOLOMON-MABE

2 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

What do you look for in a good Hunter / Jumper Horse?

Conformation, attitude, ability jumping hight ect... What do YOU look for in a good h/j horse?

Started by Rachel G

10 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Amberr Brook

Huge Sale at Hayward! Show jackets made with your chosen colours!

Just in time for Christmas!! Hayward is now offering in-stock jackets at a reduced price! There are approximately 25 jackets available on…

Started by Moocow

0 Nov 26, 2009

What do you think of this horse??? Warmblood X Welsh Cob X Paint???

I just tried this horse out last monday. I have owned horses before but all 15hh and up. This girl is 14.1, but she is a Warmblood/welsh/pa…

Started by Rachel G

0 Nov 17, 2009

Could you help me on his conformation?

Hi everyone :) Was wondering if you could possibly critique my horse's conformation? I am trying to see his bad points and good points, bu…

Started by onlyme

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Zoi Smutz-Gee

For Sale: Two 19" Tad Coffins, W tree, Forward Flap

Selling for a friend: Two used (but still in show condition) Tad Coffins. 19", wide tree, forward flap. They are 04 or 05 models, well used…

Started by Moocow

0 Jun 5, 2009

FS: You Next Superstar!!

Do you want everyone to have their eyes on you and your incredible horse when you enter the ring?? Well this is the boy to do that for you!…

Started by Cassy Wunsch

0 May 7, 2009

2009 World Cup FINAL to be held in LAS VEGAS!

It was announced at the FEI World Cup FINAL Dressage & Show Showing Jumping at Indoor Brabant, Netherlands today...that next year - 200…

Started by Linda Weldon

7 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Canadian Starz

Marcus Ehning 2008 World Cup Finals Winner!

Marcus EHNING(Germany) riding the 15yr old Oldenburg Stallion Sandro Boy, beat fellow teamate Meredith MICHAELS-BEERBAUM aboard the 13yr ol…

Started by Linda Weldon

1 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Linda Weldon

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service