All Discussions Tagged 'natural horsemanship' (7)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

yoga and waterhole ritual clinic 2011

The Carolyn Resnick Waterhole Rituals, Seat, Balance, Yoga, Introduction to the UE’s and a Rainforest Hike with the herd.Clinic with Fara…

Started by Kristine Adamsone

0 Apr 22, 2011

What kind of natural horsemanship is best????

Hi all   I was just wondering what kind of natural horsemanship is better for a begginer like me. I don't know if I should do the Parelli w…

Started by Krystal.b

27 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by vickie lawson

Body language of horses; the calming signals

In the video "Linda Parelli shows how to effectivly hit with the snap" I commented on the horses use of what I call "calming signals". Sinc…

Started by Ellen Ofstad

322 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

Invitation from Chris Irwin

Hi,   Yesterday I got the following message from Chris Irwin:   Hello All,   Please take a moment to view the two attached links regarding…

Started by Frank de Greef

31 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Shirley

Who is the real horsewhisperer

Hi all   this is probably a stupid question but I have heard so many horse whisperers it is not funny. So I was just wondering if anyone ne…

Started by Krystal.b

11 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Shirley

Aug 21/22 Clinic with Fawn Anderson 3-star Parelli instructor (Niagara-on-the-Lake)

My barn is hosting a clinic with Parelli 3-Star instructor Fawn Anderson the weekend of August 21 (Level 1 & 2) & 22 (Level 1 &…

Started by jane langdon

0 Jul 23, 2010

How to start natural horse manship

I am really into natural horsemanship stuff, but the problem is I just don't know how to start. I can't ride because I just got my plaster…

Started by Krystal.b

72 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service