All Discussions Tagged 'show' (20)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Very Fancy Imported Hanoverian Hunter

Tall Dark and Handsome (16.2)  He is easy to handle with a lovely temperment.  Fabulous mover and was reserve champion at his 2nd and 3rd…

Started by Deborah Dobson

0 May 22, 2010

Experienced show groom needed

DO YOU KNOW A GREAT SHOW GROOM WHO IS LOOKING FOR A CHANGE?We are now accepting resumes for a long term position working with Kim Farlinger…

Started by Sarah at HorseJobs.ca

0 Apr 20, 2010

For Sale: Semi-Custom Der Daus

Looking to sell my semi-custom Der Dau field boots! I've only worn them perhaps 6 times (ie JUST broken in) and they've been sitting around…

Started by Moocow

0 Apr 6, 2010

Congratulation Jill Henselwood on your big win.

Jill is a Grand Prix Rider that has won a Team Silver Medal at the Olympics, a Gold Medal at The Pan Am Games, and can now be called the Ch…

Started by Equine Nutrition @ Purina

0 Mar 23, 2010

Western Show Shirts

Hi there! I have a questions about Western Show Shirts. Well, I don't really show soi was wondering,do people really wear sparkly, lime gr…

Started by Zoi Smutz-Gee

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by sheena

Outstanding Warmblood filly for sale

Very flashy and beautiful Oldenburg/Dutch Warmblood x filly available. Rising 2 in March, and already stands 15.3 in front and 16.1 in the…

Started by jenal

0 Jan 7, 2010

Huge Sale at Hayward! Show jackets made with your chosen colours!

Just in time for Christmas!! Hayward is now offering in-stock jackets at a reduced price! There are approximately 25 jackets available on…

Started by Moocow

0 Nov 26, 2009

Ontario Dressage Map

If you have ever wondered where to move if you want to be close to a good dressage trainer, here is a map to help you with your decision. T…

Started by Jamie F. Reid

5 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Jamie F. Reid

Equine Career Fair at the Can-Am All Breeds Equine Emporium

HorseJobs.ca will be hosting a career fair as part of the ever growing Can Am All Breeds Equine Emporium being held at the Western Agriplex…

Started by Sarah at HorseJobs.ca

0 Feb 17, 2009

Pregnant and riding

I know I'm not the only one who's "in foal" right now. I'm unfortunately on bed rest but I'd like to know about other's experiences in ridi…

Started by Shimmer E

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Bernd

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service