All Discussions Tagged 'supplements' (10)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

In search of some joint supplement advice.

Hi there, I am currently looking to see other joint supplement options for my quarter horse because she has some joint stiffness and I hat…

Started by Bethany Smith

2 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Felicia Jane

THE HORSE, SOUND IN MIND AND BODY, NATURALLY!

The Natural Horse is actually a natural extension of the services already offered by VifArgent Horsemanship which simply came into being as…

Started by Geneviève Benoit

0 Apr 2, 2014

Dynamite Specialty Supplements

Dynamite has supplements for your horse feed for your dog and supplements for you and your other pets. Check it out at:

Started by Susan Hamilton

0 Jul 26, 2010

Arthritis in horses

Hello everyone !  I am hoping to get some advice from more experienced horse people. My horse sadly suffers from arthritis, but he (Beau) h…

Started by Rosanna Leitner

11 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by justice

Have you used magnesium and calcium supplements to calm?

Has anyone used magnesium and calcium to calm their horse? We started giving Griffin a magnesium and calcium supplement and he has calmed d…

Started by Mary H

6 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Shaiarabs

Herbs for Horses

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has their horses on herbs or knows anyone that uses herbs. I have a 12 year old appaloosa gelding and we woul…

Started by Holly Brown

30 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Marti Langley

Supplements

Just wondering what different supplements people use, and how often they fed. I feed my five year old gelding; extruded step two, grain, g…

Started by McGood

7 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Lynsey Steinberg

cranky mare

help, anyone! what do you give your mare to stop crankiness that is not too expensive???

Started by Merche Smith

5 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Dori Nowazek

Recovery EQ

Has anyone used this supplement.. specifically to help an injury heal and if so what were the results?

Started by Fiona

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by horsylover

Calming Supplements

I would like to know what calming supplements, commercial or otherwise, people are using with success in nervous or "hot" sport horses (pre…

Started by Kathryn

9 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Chris - resident queen of shops

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service