All Discussions Tagged 'tack classifieds' (8)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Butet Saumur 17''

Stunning Butet Saddle 17'' medium wide tree, Cognac chestnutHigh quality hunter saddle, Fantastic shape Asking price $3500, will consider b…

Started by ashley moore

1 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by anna shafer

Need to Buy : Draft Horse Bridle, other draft horse gear...

Hi,    I need to buy a Draft Horse Bridle.  I'd like something inexpensive. I'm also looking for a draft horse harness. It needs to be stur…

Started by Amy Fetterhoff

6 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by D Brown

Hennig Dressage Saddle

Hennig Dressage Saddle $2,000 obo 17-17.5",flaps measure 15 3/4" for close contact, width at front panels is 5 1/2". Gorgeous German-made s…

Started by Esther Banks-Lewis

0 Oct 19, 2010

Roustabout saddle bag

For sale saddle bag, as new for western or aussie saddle. Never used, too big for my Icelandic saddles. Asking 60.

Started by Jay and Kathy Whittington

2 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Jay and Kathy Whittington

Snaps, chains and other hardware

Newmarket split chain – Present a polished picture for a jog up or an In-Hand class with a Newmarket split chain to add to the end of your…

Started by Koper Equine

0 Oct 2, 2010

The Original Dot Lead Shank and more, by Koper Equine

The Original Dot Lead Shank lets you design a top quality leather lead that’s perfect for you. Here’s how to order;   1. 1     1. Choose…

Started by Koper Equine

0 Oct 2, 2010

Easy On Rein Stops and more, by Koper Equine

Introducing the Easy On Rein Stop, a stylish new rein stop that attaches in seconds to your reins, and removes again just as easily.  No mo…

Started by Koper Equine

0 Oct 2, 2010

Wanted: Thornhill Dressage Saddle

I'm looking for a used one with a wide tree and 18 or 19" seat.Please let me know if you know of one!Thanks

Started by Sonia

0 Jul 22, 2010

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service