All Discussions Tagged 'trail' (8)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Registered Cane Corso Puppies

1 MALE AND 2 FEMALE REGISTERED CANE CORSOS AVAILABLE Located in Toronto Pups are not sold on a first come first served basis. Please do y…

Started by Angela floccari

0 May 4, 2017

For Sale - Gorgeous 8 yr-old Gypsy Cob/Vanner Gelding

For Sale - Gorgeous 8 yr-old Gypsy Cob/Vanner Gelding Saint Blaise was imported in 2006 from England where he had an impressive record of…

Started by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

4 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by immy

4-Stall Barn For Lease In Waterloo, ON, CANADA

New Barn with 4 stalls available for lease just outside of Waterloo, near Conestogo. Some of the great features include two paddocks that c…

Started by Gabi

0 Mar 8, 2011

Rydem Bitless Combo Bridle $20

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I'm running a special on ALL of my bitless combo bridles.   ALL Sizes including custom…

Started by Karla Wilson

1 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Karla Wilson

Wing Tempo - Signatures Needed!

I am working with a group of people toward gathering signatures that will hopefully lead to a CH before this horse's name.  It is way overd…

Started by Marge Mullen

0 Aug 10, 2010

17.1 Hand 1/2 Friesian Pinto Gelding for sale! Rides and drives! Sensible and quiet.

Marcoli is one of those hard to find kind of young horses!  He stands 17.1 hands tall.  He is GENTLE, sweet and quiet.  He is trained to ri…

Started by Kari Schmidt

0 Jul 28, 2010

WB/TB gelding for sale

16.1 bay 6yr old gelding for sale.  This lovely hunter type is bold and brave, loves to trail ride.  Has never refused a jump.  He is easy…

Started by Lori

4 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lori

Trail riding information

Greetings, I just joined Barnmice and look forward to learning a lot here. For the trail riders among us I have a website (http://www.tra

Started by Robert E

0 Mar 18, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service