who is Karia Hurst it seems there is nothing on her

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks you guys for your good-natured response to this irritating person!

While I'm here a quick reminder that if anyone ever does spot a spammer - or anyone posting nasty content in our very positive community - you can always send me a note at the "Report an Issue" or "Feedback" links at the bottom of the site. Your message will reach me immediately and I'll take quick action. :)
I just received a message from Karia Hurst as well , but there is nothing
The same has happened to me as well....couldn't find her profile and there was no comment left that I could find.
I got the message as well...sounds like the hacker hit most of us.
Hi everyone,

I had the same comment from her also and nothing was there.
Okay, what's going on....who is Karia Hurst and can she get into any of my other on-line information?????
Hi Laurel,
This person was a spammer and she has been quickly banned. No worries - she CANNOT get into any of your personal info as she had no ability whatsoever to access anything more than any other member.
For more info. please read my above posts and of course do feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.
thanks Barnmice Admins...:-), good to know we are safe from these people who just like to cause havoc!!! I just had a fabulous "REAL" hack today...what a glorious day.
Hey everyone,
We do have the capability to approve new members before they can join, but I hesitate to use it because 99.9% of our members are "real" and want to get involved right away. What do you all think?
I just spent 15 minutes trying to find her comment, lol, then I saw this discussion, thanks barn mice!
I had a note that she commented on my profile and couldn't find it anywhere. There were some errors as well. Thankfully admin took care of it. I figured I was new to navigating the site and that I was doing something wrong. Good to know I'm not as bad as I thought.
Hi Delia, You can delete any content on your page or anything you post by clicking on the little x in the upper right corner.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service