who is Karia Hurst it seems there is nothing on her

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Delia,
The x appears when you scroll to the specific comment. While I was on your page checking, I deleted it for you.:)
Funny thing about this Karia Hurst....I am a member of another blog and the person who runs it became my friend here too. Hmmmm....
she sent me a comment - but all I got was a link to various videos - can't find anything about her either - strange.
Anyway did you watch ChristianThe Lion video - real tear jerker
HelenMcD
it looks like it's a worm/virus or an attempt to phish info from your/our pages. "she" left a comment on my page but it & her don't exist when I try to view it... so I would say (as an IT Professional) to ignore it/her and anyone else you don't know or looks valid... it's probably not good.
Hi Jennmerriam - not a worm, just a member posting the same sales message on many comment walls. When I banned her, her content was deleted, which is why no one could find her posts.
We get theses spammers now and then and always ban them very quickly.
And I thought I'd found a friend! My first comment - and it was a spammer. Aaah!!!!
Hi Jimbo,
I have just friended you - and I am not a spammer!! :)
Thank you admins. I am new here so I was excited to get a message, alas it was KH!
I am such a newbie to all this stuff, I was hunting around trying to figure out who contacted me and for what.
I even got a note to my blackberry which never normally happens.
thanks for explaining.
I dread this supposed April 1st mega virus that is supposed to invade the cyberworld.
Hi Patti,I think that will be an April Fools joke, but our platform is really secure, just in case!!
I Patti, every year there are some spam going around on April 1st. having a son who works in security network in computers, he always tells me not to open something which does not feel right. He is working right now in South Arabia on installing security systems in airports and officials places. I seldom open things on my computer before having an anti virus go around, There are 3 on my computer. When I received the information on that girl Karia, the first thing I did is tried her name on Barmice, and since nothing came out, I deleted her name and ask around who new her, this is when the story started. That person really got a lot of us going around, guess (she really got us like a worm did) but the good part, is that we all worked together by giving each of us some advices, and this is great take care diane
no clue.. i got a comment from this person yesterday, but everytime i try to see it, i get taken back to the home page.. possibly a 'troll'?

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service