Do you have fabulous photos of your horse - or you and your horse?

We want to use them for a secret project we have coming up in March!

We are specifically looking for photos that represent a discipline, an aspect of horse life that you love, or the themes of friendship among riders, and, of course, your friendship with your horse!

Although it is hard to choose, please try to limit your photos to one or two of your favorites!

Views: 995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cowboy enjoying summer turnout and loving life!

Kyra meets the new baby!

Attachments:
Stella and me waiting for our class to be called .
Clyde being a really good hunter/jumper, he is just a wonderful versatile horse with a great personality.   :)
Attachments:

Both pictures are of my horse BlackJack and I. I like to think he knows what I'm saying to him ;)

Attachments:
joie de vie --  feeling real good.
Attachments:

Both Tina and I are senior players in the show ring, but I think we look pretty okay considering our ages!

I'm not telling you how much over 50 I am, but I will say that Tina is 15 years  old in this shot.

Here are some photos of my Buckskin 1/2 Friesian 2 year old filly.  Yes, she is for sale.  She is three years old now!  She is a loving filly who desires attention.  She also loves to romp with the dogs.  She stands about 16 hands now.  www.Friesiansporthorses.com

Here is a picture of myself and my horse McGuire at as International Para-dressage competition last May.

My new gelding Finnegan & me building a new relationship for 2011 and many years to come!

Latina Raville

Attachments:
Trail riding in BC with Mandela my curly mustang!
Attachments:
Mandela, my curly mustang, and I trail riding in BC!

Dancer, my lovely horse,,

Attachments:

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service