Is anyone here from Norway, Sweden or Denmark?

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I am from Denmark; Jutland - near Legoland. Are you Norwegian?
Hi Hanne
Yes, I am Norwegian, but I live in Sweden, near Malmö (very near Denmark). I guess that makes me very Scandinavian ;)
Yep, it sure does, Ellen! :-) So, have you been to Copenhagen often? My sister and her family live there. How do you find the difference between Norway and Sweden? I have not been to Norway yet but I have been to Sweden a few times as the company I used to work for have a branch in Varberg.
Hi, well I am not from Denmark, but am married to a dane! I lived there in the 90's, in a smaller town on Jutland called Hadsund... just got back from there actually to see family and to look at two babies(horses) i have there. Ruth
*waves to Ruth*

Hello! Nice to meet someone who is foreign but has lived here! How did you find our country? We are coming into the colder months, very chilly out today. :-)
Hi, I am from Sweden I was born on Gotland and learned to ride on Gotlandsruss. I then moved to Uppsala where I had warmblood jumpers and now I live in Tampa Bay Florida where I breed Akhal-Teke horses.
How interessting! You want to arrange a clinic with me in Florida? I haven't been there in years, and right now the winter here is at it's "best"... would love to have an excuse to fly to a warmer place :) The fact that you have Akhal-Teke horses isn't a minus either to say the least; it's a facinating breed that I have only had the pleasure of working with a few times before.
Well, I guess you know we live in Parelli country here in Florida now, his "castle" is situated only an hour from where we live. However, I can investigate the possibilities as I only last week got a request for helping out arranging clinics with various European themes here in Florida.
No, I didn't realize that was Parelli country. Do you think that is a problem? I do things differently than he does, maybe it would be good for people around there to get a different perspective...
No I do not really think it is a problem as long as you can profile yourself as not another Parelli clone...... Have you held clinics or seminars in the US before? I think we can work something out and test the interest. Clinics and seminars will get a good audience in the winter when there are a lot of riders her showing.
BTW way we have a mare we call Rosanna galenpanna my daughter is now going to apply your training methods on her to see if we can figure her out.
Yep I am to :-)
From the cold north itself these days! Norway the best of the Scandinavian-countrys off course *laughing*

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service