I'm looking for a black Regal Dressage Saddle, 16-1/2" - 17"

Views: 1320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sue,
Are you still looking for a Regal saddle? I have a black 17" one for sale. You can reply to me if you are.
I know of one for sale in Vancouver, BC (a friend of mine)... let me know if you are still interested with you phone no. and I will have her give you a call...

Thanks
Dominique
Hello,
I am also looking for a Regal saddle. I have a saddle to sell, a Schleese Jes, but my daughter has a Regal and I really like it. I live just south of the Canadian border, so I would be interested in hearing more about this saddle, unless Sue has decided she wants it.
Thanks, Marta
Hi Marta,
My friend has a 17.5" Regal for sale with the air system, good condition. It can be adjusted to fit any horse. It's the same saddle as the DK Freedom.
You can email her direct at liz@nmpros.com.
~Terry
Hi Marta, my saddle is a 17" (was an air system) I have just had it wool-flocked - it is in excellent condition and was wool-flocked by Kevin at Regal Saddles just last week. It still does not fit me so I will be selling it. If you are interested, give me a call (604) 837-7850.

Thanks
I have a Regal dressage saddle for sale 17 / very good condition.
If you would like I can send pictures.
Peggy
Hello Peggy,
I would love to see pictures. Also I have a few questions, what iis the flap length from the stirrup bar down, what year was the saddle made and how much are you asking for the saddle?
Thanks, Marta
I have a Top Pretige Dressage for sale
Hi,

Do you still have the Regal Dressage saddle for sale? if so coudl you send me pictures and how much you are asking for it. Please email me at jennifer.sinclair27@gmail.com

Thanks!
my price would be 2,300. Let me know if you would like pictures.
What is a Regal Dressage Saddle? I have never heard of it. I did thorough research when I bought my last saddle. Where is it made?

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service