Did someone mention a contest???   Sounds good to us!  Let's see if someone can guess when Blessed Be will foal.       The person that guesses the closest to the correct date and time (Eastern Standard Time) will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card from Mare Stare, LLC.  If you also guess the correct gender you will win an additional prize and the gender may be used as a tie breaker.  It's okay if the time she foals is past the time you pick as long as you are still the closest.

All guesses must be made at least 2 hours prior to the time the high alert is hit (foaling).  We can't let you guess after she starts pushing...that just wouldn't be fair would it? 

If you would like to enter please post the following information:

• Date you think she will foal
  • Time you think she will foal - remember Eastern Standard Time please
  • Gender of baby
  • Feel free to put in your guess for color too. Not sure if it will matter, but who knows.  Daddy is Sorrel Pinto, Dam is Bay Pinto.

Hopefully this makes sense.  I will contact the winner for their address so, please don't post it here.

Thank you for joining us in the barn and Happy Guessing!!

Views: 895

Replies to This Discussion

I guess 3/28 at 6pm, a filly!

LOL Don't you love how they read the foaling book and then make their own "Cliff Notes". 

Darlene and Betty have you received your gifts?

3/28/2013 @ 8:34pm, Colt..has his mom's coloring but less white.

I'm out of town and my tablet wont display the camera...but I take it she didn't have that youngster yet. So I'm re guessing at 5:00 pm  3/28 filly

3/28 at 7:00 PM. Filly mother's coloring but more white.

I cant see anything   whats happening 

ok no baby at 5 so im going with 11 pm 3/28 filly

No baby so I'm going with the 29th  at 3:00 AM. Still a filly with Be's coloring with a little more white.

Sorrel and white Colt born 3/29/13 at 12:01 am

I will sort out the winner in the morning. Stay tuned. We will do one for Raven too!

Well we have two that are close, but going by my contest rules it's the "closest" to the date/time of foaling.  I may have to "tweak" my rules, but I would say that Darlene Wurzer won as she was only 1 hour and one minute off.

Betty, you had the correct date and I believe you were the only one that chose 3/29, so we are going to send you a gift as well.

Darlene Wurzer guessed 3/28/12 at 11:00 pm - Filly

Betty Kasper guessed 3/29/12 at 3:00 am - Filly

Please email me your addresses so I can get can your goodies sent to you.  If I missed someone please let me know!!!

Watch for a contest for Raven....she's next on the grid.

My email is Heather@marestare.com

cogratulations on your colt I remember thats what you were hoping for.a boy :) 

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service