Megan Hammock's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"That really is beautiful--It's like a breath of fresh air just looking at it:) I do…"

Megan Hammock replied Dec 2, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Had you always wanted horses, or did that desire develop later? I've ridden intermi…"

Megan Hammock replied Dec 1, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"That is such a cool story! Haha! He SHOULD be proud! :D What a good boy.. Both horse…"

Megan Hammock replied Nov 30, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Awwww, very cool:) It's really and truly awesome knowing that a young one will grow…"

Megan Hammock replied Nov 30, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"That is so cool! That'd be so fun to talk to her about that.. I'm new with all of it…"

Megan Hammock replied Nov 24, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Have you ever read Linda Tellington-Jones's stuff on telling what a horses' personal…"

Megan Hammock replied Nov 24, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Well stated.. Almost a bittersweet realization:) I try to pay attention to EVERYTHI…"

Megan Hammock replied Nov 18, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I had always been told the same thing, Shirley.. This ought to be interesting!"

Megan Hammock replied Nov 17, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Pictures? Yes? :)"

Megan Hammock replied Nov 17, 2010 to Calming signals: A little background and introduction

32 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Oops! And yes, I've been refreshing my brain on what you've said before.. I must be…"

Megan Hammock replied Nov 17, 2010 to Calming signals: A little background and introduction

32 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service