- Initially, work with our team and the community to develop the programming, operations strategy and marketing roll-out of the facility
- Report to and take direction from the High Point Equestrian Membership
- Budget creation and management for both the Equestrian Centre and Clubhouse Facilities
- Identifying additional revenue opportunities by leveraging clubhouse and EC facilities
- Managing the sale and/or lease of stalls
- Hiring / Training / Management of employees
- Developing and enforcing exercise and training programs
- Ordering of supplies and feed
- Managing waste disposal
- Overseeing and scheduling feeding and turn out of horses, cleaning stalls, veterinary and farrier appointments, maintenance of fences and facilities, etc.
- Ability to operate equipment and do some handyman repairs around the farm would be an asset.
- Strong understanding of horse care and the ability to identify horse health issues is a benefit.
- Good people skills, time management, and the ability to make decisions is essential.
Position may be suitable for part-time trainer.
**** Previous Barn Management experience required****
Compensation package includes on-site accommodations in new home and salary. Salary and terms negotiable
APPLY ONLINE AT www.horsejobs.ca JOB ID # 586
I have attached my resume and a little something about myself.