FreeForm Liberty Treeless Saddle (17.5"), HAF 8300 Versa Saddle Pad, stainless steel irons, Wintec Elastic Girth (26"). Used for 8 months, all items in excellent condition. Photos will be sent on request. This item is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Trials within the Greater Toronto Area only. Asking $1,200 CAD obo. This saddle sells for $1,781 USD (new) and the pad sells for $172.75 (new) at www.actionridertack.com.
Contact Carolyn at email@example.com or call 416-998-6078.
Details of the FreeForm Liberty Treeless saddle:
- classic saddle base of 22" (standard base)
- removable seat that is interchangeable with different sizes (the seat on this saddle is 17.5") (refer to http://www.actionridertack.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/P...
- classic saddle base accommodates seat sizes 15" - 19"
- matching leathers with adjustable stirrup attachment designed to allow different stirrup positions. 26" for riders 5'4" and under. 29" for riders 5'5" to 5'9". 32" for riders over 5'10". (refer to http://www.actionridertack.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/P...
). The leathers are in excellent condition.
- girth straps stitched on a "Y" system - helps to spread the pressure over the whole of the saddle
- upgraded Full girthing (refer to http://www.actionridertack.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/P...
- upgraded Italian calfskin leather on the entire saddle, including underlay
- 3 D-rings (two at the pommel and one at the cantel)
- the incorporation of "flexi-front" technology into the front of the seat aids in wither clearance and adjusts automatically with both the movement and shape of the horse.
- the Freeform Liberty model has a straighter VSD style cut designed to support a more "classical" seat. This model is suitable for showing, dressage, working hunter, schooling, trail, and endurance.
- this saddle sells for $1,781 USD (new) at Action Rider Tack
Details of the HAF 8300 Versa Saddle Pad:
- 26" X 20"
- This pad sells for $172.75 USD (new) at Action Rider Tack (refer to http://www.actionridertack.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=149_1...
Details of the Wintec Elastic Girth:
Designed to have a full 2" of stretch throughout the entire length. Ideal for girth shy horses and horses that tend to gall behind their elbows. If you have a traditional elastic girth the elastic is probably only on one end. Having the elastic on one end can potentially cause rubbing and discomfort because all of the stretching is occurring from one side. The Wintec elastic girth has hidden center elastic that creates a full 2" of stretch throughout its full length, transferring the weight to the horse evenly over the whole surface of the girth with no pressure points or ridges. The wipe-clean, sweat-resistant material is easy to care for and provides a lubricated surface area on the horse to prevent galling. Soft rolled edges and no stitching also help to prevent galling. Quality stainless steel roller buckles. This girth sells for approximately $40 USD (new). Refer to http://www.wintec.net.au/products/mounts/elasticGirth.html
More information about FreeForm saddles:
Freeform treeless saddles are an excellent example of saddling in the 21st Century. Produced in Italy by Le Selle Italiane, a small family run company, the saddles are made with the finest materials and craftsmanship Italy has to offer. Le Selle Italiane is the first saddler to utilize the very modern process of foam injection moulding technology to produce a complete saddle, not just small parts of it - a true revolution in the world of saddle making. This not only gives Freeform Saddles their quality and feel, but the moulding process ensures symmetry at the core of the saddle and allows the saddles to follow the contours of the horse without relying on the forced shape of a rigid saddle tree.
Their unique structure gives all Freeform saddles a distinct benefit for many horses and riders. The breathable foam core makes the saddles very lightweight at around 7 pounds. The flexibility of these saddles allow the horse complete unrestricted freedom of movement, encouraging them to move as nature intended, while providing a close-contact feel for the rider. This gives both horse and rider a much more comfortable riding experience. Although fully flexible, the saddles have an excellent weight distribution ability making them the ideal compromise between a bareback pad and a treed saddle.
To learn more about FreeForm saddles click here: http://www.actionridertack.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/P...
To learn more about the benefits of treeless saddles click here: http://www.actionridertack.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/P...