Hey guys!! Just wondering the breed of your horse. Cheers
R

Views: 339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have any horses now. I've owned one Anglo/Arab (my first horse), 5 Arabs, two other part-Arabs, a Paso Fino, and a POA. As you may have noticed I LOVE Arabs.
Cool beans. My pony has a bit of Arab in her:)

I have Mutts, yay for the Mutt club.. my white, (gray) horse is grade... goodness knows what he is, with a roman nose, my other horse is a wild horse, of Shoshone indian blood, thought to be a spanish mustang... :)
Awesome!
Yes! Yay for the Mutt club indeed!
one paint, and one quarter horse..I love arabs, but I just got introduced to the paint breed with my new horse and I am in love.
Attachments:
your paint is gorgeous!
Pure paint named Dots. =) She's the one in my profile picture. I suppose I should be taking updated pictures of her soon.
I have two horses; one is a Standarbred (retired from racing and re-trained under saddle); she is a wonderful girl; my other horse is a QH/Morgan cross (you can see her picture in the photo section - SweetHeart); she has a lot of personality and can get into mischief if she is not kept occupied with something new and interesting to do. I am one lucky horseowner!
One is a Morgan/Quarter horse and the other is a mutt. I'm thinking there's some Arabian, some kinda pony, and maybe some Morgan in her.
I have two appy x QH mares named Miagh and Luna, both are nine years old and my first horses! I love them so much!
I have 6 miniature horses, an appaloosa, a thoroughbred, a paint, and another paint, but we think she might also be part arab, not sure.

RSS

mcintosh horse feed supplement

Live Mare Stare Donkey Cam!

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2021   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service