By Debra Moore.
Trail Ride for Breast Cancer Goes Virtual With circumstances being what they are, I asked if anyone would be interested in doing a virtual trail ride for Breast Cancer, other groups seem to have amazing success with running a virtual ride.
I presented the following quest: This would still be the Trail Ride for Breast Cancer which was to happen Aug 8th
2. I would ask that you try to ride 7 miles, which is the length of the pink trail at Dufferin forest.
3. Rides would take place anywhere you are comfortable riding at, with up to 10 riders in your group. Anytime between July 1st and Aug 7th Pictures would be a bonus.
4. We would still run the best dressed horse and rider contests, best group dressed horses/riders picture required to qualify for prizes
5. Contest for highest pledges and furthest location of a rider participating in the ride, youngest rider.
6. I would create another Facebook page so everyone can add pictures and keep up to date with other riders.
7. Everyone that enters/registers will be given an entry number and that number must be shown in any pictures.
The response was unbelievable, already have a rider registered from New Brunswick, interest from riders in Quebec and all over Ontario. Facebook page will be created when registration is more than 10 riders and group will be called TRFBC virtual and will be a private group, by invitation only.
For more information, please visit our website www.trailrideforbreastcancer.weebly.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org