- one soft, almost soothing “fits-like-a-glove” saddle
- one enthusiastic, steady, energetic, perky-eared red-head mare swishing rhythmically through a sweet-smelling smorgasbord of dried, crispy leaves
- one clear and wide path lined with tall trees, glowing brilliantly with hues of yellow, red, orange and green broken by a background of deep blue evening sky
- one almost indistinguishable white-tailed deer – noticed only thanks to chestnut mare’s extra-sensory perception – flitting through the trees with nary a sound (how is that possible with all dried foliage on the ground?)
- one busy black-bodied squirrel darting zig-zag patterns underfoot in preparation for undoubtedly colder days ahead (shattering the stillness in grizzly-like fashion)
- several mounds of sweet, luscious grass beckoning the red-head mare for a leisure pause to quietly munch here and there
- an almost full moon gladly preparing to assume the sun’s duty by reflecting light on the earth
- one human (body, mind, heart and soul) ready to appreciate it all.
Just mix and enjoy!
Originally posted at: http://frwdnrnd.wordpress.com/2011/10/09/horse-recipe-living/