Dressage (124)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Isabell Werth Gets Six Month Suspension

German Olympic dressage rider Isabell Werth has been fined and banned from competition for six months following a positive drug test on her…

Started by Susan

0 Sep 7, 2009

Bill Nobe

Hi, im new to this site. Currently living in Spain. Is there anyone on here who knows Bill, I was really close to him in the UK, but all se…

Started by Rita Johnson

12 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Bronwyn Paul

Our first Mare Performance Testing

This past Monday we hosted our 17th Annual ISR/Oldenburg NA Mare and Foal Inspection. It was, however, our first time to include a MPT. I h…

Started by Peggy Judy

0 Aug 27, 2009

Video life Stream from windsor

does anybody know whether there will bea video streaming from the European championship? The TV coverage will be catastrophic. Only 2 repor…

Started by Bernd

1 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Lallanslover

Getting my young horse to flex/work over the back/use hind leg

Right. I know this is a long topic, merely because I do not know what come first and I cannot get it all together. When I backed my WB a ve…

Started by Puzzle

11 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Puzzle

Para-Equestrian Championships

The FEI Open and Para-Equestrian Championships are underway. To follow daily, you can click here.

Started by Barnmice Admin

1 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Lallanslover

John Lasseter Dressage clinic is coming to Elora in early October

http://www.lassetter-dressage.co.uk/ http://www.lassetter-dressage.co.uk/pdfs/John_Lassetter_CV.pdf John is coming back to Chariss Farm i…

Started by Queenrider

0 Aug 20, 2009

Change in RCRA Dressage Show

The Royal Canadian Riding Academy has changed its September Bronze Dressage Show due to conflicting events. We have decided to host a full…

Started by RCRA

0 Aug 19, 2009

Dressage Clinic at Whispering Dream with Wolfgang Kutting

Wolfgang Kutting is one of the best renowend Dressage Grand Prix Judges and Trainers from Germany. This is not the routine clinic: Wolfgang…

Started by Alice Stuebling-Salm

0 Jul 25, 2009

Leg Protection for Dressage

Bandages? Boots? Do they really help prevent injury? Many of us use leg wraps religiously (in Dressage, at least). But are they proven to…

Started by Ottilie

16 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Ferrous

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service